Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
Calories: 180 kcal pet per serving
Honey chicken kabobs with veggies. marinated overnight to make these tasty kabobs for an outdoor barbecue as an alternative to the usual barbecue fare! While it can also be done in the broiler. mushrooms and cherry tomatoes can also be useful.
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- ⅓ cup honey
- ⅓ cup soy sauce
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 8 chicken breasts cut into 1 inch cubes.
- 2 cloves garlic
- 5 small onions, in 2 inch pieces
- 2 red bell peppers, cut them into 2 inch pieces
- Whisk together oil, honey, soy sauce, and pepper in a large bowl, Before adding chicken. Save some marinade to brush onto your kabobs while cooking. Put the chicken, garlic, onions and peppers in the bowl, and place in the fridge to marinate for at least 2 hours
- On high heat, preheat your grill.
- Drain your chicken and vegetables from the marinade and discard the marinade. Thread chicken and vegetables alternately onto the skewers.
- Lightly oil the grill grate. Place the skewers on the grill after lightly oiling the grill grate. Cook for 15 to 17 minutes, until chicken is brown the juices run clear . frequently Turn and brush with reserved marinade.
Tender pieces of marinated chicken cooked on a BBQ or griddle for a sweet and smoky flavor, it’s just extremely delicious. These honey garlic chicken skewers are a winner cooked either on the griddle or the BBQ.
Nutrition Facts: Per Serving: 180 calories; protein 17.4g; carbohydrates 12.4g; fat 6.6g; cholesterol 44.9mg; sodium 442.3mg.