PREP TIME:0 hours 10 mins
COOK TIME:0 hours 20 mins
TOTAL TIME:0 hours 30 mins
It’s preferable to serve with a side of cooked potato chips.give these homemade sloppy joes a try! Truly They’re the best version of a childhood favorite!
You Will Need :
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 2 1/2 lb. ground beef
- 1/2 whole large onion, diced
- 1 whole large green bell pepper, diced
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 c. ketchup
- 1 c. water
- 2 tbsp. brown sugar
- 2 tsp. chili powder (more to taste)
- 1 tsp. dry mustard
- 1/2 tsp. red pepper flakes (more to taste)
- Worcestershire sauce, to taste
- 2 tbsp. tomato paste (optional)
- Tabasco sauce (optional; to taste)
- Salt, to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Kaiser rolls
- Butter for rolls
- Add butter to a large skillet or dutch oven over medium high heat Then Put ground beef and cook until brown. void most of the fat and get rid of It
- Add green pepper, onions, and garlic.Let it cook until vegetables begin to get tender.
- Put chili pepper,ketchup,dry mustard, brown sugar, and water. Mix to combine and simmer for 15 minutes, adding salt and pepper to taste.
- Add tomato paste, Worcestershire, and Tabasco if Wanted.Taste and adjust seasonings as necessary.
- On a Tray or skillet Spread rolls with butter and brown .
- It’s Better To Serve hot with kettle cooked chips
- Last step Enjoy It !
Tricks And Tips :
- Sloppy Joe meat mixture can be preserved in freezer!
- Cool the mixture completely, then add to refrigerated containers and refrigerate for up to 4 months.
- Defrost overnight in the refrigerator and reheat before serving.