Simple White Cake:
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
Calories: 210 kcal per serving
This cake is the simplest, perfect tasting cake you’ll make. It’s light and absolutely gorgeous.Far from boring ,It’s the perfect dessert for any occasion, and it’s hard to go wrong with it’s making. That’s how easy it is.
- 1 cup white sugar
- ½ cup butter
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 ¾ teaspoons baking powder
- ½ cup milk
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease and flour a 9×9 inch pan.
- Stir the sugar and butter in a medium bowl. one at a time, Beat in the eggs, then pour in the vanilla. Mix flour and baking powder, add to the creamed mixture and mix well. stir in the milk until the batter is smooth then Pour it into the prepared pan.
- Let it Bake for 30 to 40 minutes in your oven.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes for cupcakes. when it springs back to the touch ,the Cake is done.
Tips and Tricks:
- For more soft and moist cakes, I use cake flour.
- using the wrong ingredients, making mistakes while mixing the batter, or baking the cake too long or at too high a temperature, makes you cake ussually dry.
Nutrition Facts: Per Serving: 210 calories; protein 3.2g; carbohydrates 29.4g; fat 8.9g; cholesterol 52.2mg; sodium 141.8mg.