Unadorned, but it’s a chocolate delight! The combination of crispy puff cakes, two chocolate creams, but different in taste, and the cherry in the cake, the piquancy of the sourness … it’s very tasty! The cake is very soaked and delicious, especially if eaten, it will soak well.
- flour 300 g
- cocoa 50 g
- salt 2 g
- butter 200 g (82.5%)
- water 120 g
- egg 1 pcs.
- lemon juice 11 g
- eggs 2 pcs.
- sugar 150 g
- corn starch 35 g
- vanilla sugar / extract 1 tsp
- milk 500 ml
- butter 50 g
- dark chocolate 100 g
- butter 200 g
- condensed milk 350 g
- cocoa 30 g
- sugar 50 g
- water 50 g
- cherry 300 g
- starch (any) 1 tbsp
1. Sift flour together with cocoa, add salt and grate ice-cold butter on a coarse grater, stirring it with flour. Grind into crumbs.
2. Combine and stir ice water, egg, lemon juice, add to the crumb and quickly collect the dough.
3. Divide the dough into 12 pieces and roll into balls. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 2 hours or freezer for 30 minutes.
Preheat the oven to 200 ° C.
4. Taking out of the refrigerator one by one, roll out each ball as thin as possible, larger than the required diameter. Roll out on parchment, sprinkle with flour.
5. Chop the crust with a fork and bake for 5-6 minutes until golden brown, remove from the oven, and immediately cut to the desired diameter. Grind the cuttings into crumbs.
1. Combine eggs with sugar and starch, mix thoroughly.
2. Pour milk with vanilla extract/sugar into the egg mass.
3. Put the mass on low heat, without stopping stirring, boil until boiling/thickening. After boiling, boil for another 2 minutes.
4. Transfer the cream to a container, add and mix until dissolved chopped chocolate and butter, tighten the film “in contact” and cool.
1. Beat soft butter until fluffy white mass.
2. Add condensed milk and sifted cocoa powder, beat until smooth.
1. Mix sugar and water, put on low heat.
2. Add the cherry (I have frozen), as soon as the cherry gives juice, separate part of the liquid and mix it with starch.
3. We introduce the liquid “starch” part into the cherry. Bring to a boil / thicken and simmer for 2 minutes.
Assembling the cake.
- Put the custard on the odd cakes and put the cherries on top.
- Apply buttercream on the even cakes.
- We put the cake in the refrigerator for a couple of hours.