Delicious Egg Salad for Sandwiches:
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
Calories: 344 kcal
What’s best about this egg salad, is it’s made with simple easy to find ingredients and it’s
extremely delicious. It makes the perfect sandwich and easy to put it together.
It’s light, it’s tasty, and everyone will surely enjoy.
● 8 eggs
● 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
● 1 teaspoon prepared yellow mustard
● 1⁄4 cup chopped green onion
● salt and pepper to taste
● 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
● In a saucepan pour cold water and place your eggs in it. Once the water is
boiling remove it from heat. Cover your saucepan and let eggs rest in hot water for 12 to 14 minutes.next take your eggs from hot water, let them cool, peel and chop.
● In a bowl put your chopped eggs, add in the mayonnaise, mustard and green onion. Sprinkle it with salt, pepper and paprika. Stir well and it’s ready to serve with your favorite bread or crackers.
Tips and tricks:
- You can add more chopped eggs to the mix, if your salad turns out to be runny.
- If it’s properly stored, it lasts for up to 5 days.
- Hummus is the best and most convenient mayo substitute in egg salad.
Nutrition Facts : Per Serving: 344 calories; protein 13,2g; carbohydrates 2.4g; fat
31.8g; cholesterol 382.6mg; sodium 350.7mg.