Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 40 minutes
Total time: 1 hour
Calories: 55.6 kcal per serving
- 3 large egg whites, room temperature
- 1/8 tsp cream of tartar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 300°F.
- Using a nonstick silicone pad or parchment paper cover the cookie sheet.
- In a large bowl using a mixer at a high speed, beat the egg whites and cream of tartar together until soft peaks form.
- add sugar a little at a time, then vanilla, and beat well after each addition until you get stiff peaks, the sugar is dissolved and the mixture is glossy.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- With a tablespoon, drop the mixture onto the cookie sheet.
- Bake for 40 minutes or just until dry.
- Cool slightly; remove from the cookie sheet.
- Let it Cool on a wire rack.Store covered, at room temperature.
Yield: 30 servings | Serving: 1 cookie | Calories: 55.6 kcal | Carbohydrates: 8.3g| Protein: 1g | Fat: 2.1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 6mg | Fiber: 0.8g | Sugar: 7.7g | Freestyle Points: 2 | Points +: 1 |