Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
Calories: 632 kcal per serving
an easy and very tasty dish to start off your week right. We are all about ground beef dishes, because there are many different foods that you can whip up in a hurry with ground beef. I sometimes use ground turkey and low fat dairy products and it is still extremely delicious!
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 2 cups salsa
- 1 can chili beans drained
- 3 cups tortilla crushed chips
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 can sliced black olives, drained
- ½ cup chopped green onion
- ½ cup chopped fresh tomato
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cook ground beef until no longer pink over medium heat in a large skillet. Then reduce your heat and Stir in salsa, simmer until the liquid is totally absorbed or for about 20 minutes. Stir in beans, and heat through.
- Spray cooking spray on a 9×13 baking dish. Spread crushed tortilla chips in a dish, and then spoon beef mixture over chips. Spread sour cream over beef, and sprinkle your olives, green onion, and tomato over the sour cream. Top it with Cheddar cheese.
- Bake in a preheated oven until hot and bubbly for 30 minutes.
Serve with salsa and chips, green salad and its perfectly Mexican.
Nutrition Facts: Per Serving: 632 calories; protein 31.8g; carbohydrates 32.8g; fat 43.7g; cholesterol 119.2mg; sodium 1308.3mg.