Prep time: 15 mins
Cook time: 40 mins
Calories: 185 kcal per serving
For the Filling
- cooking spray
- 5 cups fresh strawberries
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon fresh orange juice
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch, or arrowroot for Paleo
For the Nut Topping:
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup walnuts
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Use oil to spray ramekins. You will need 8 eight 4-inch ramekins.
- combine the strawberries, honey and orange juice in a large to medium bowl, then sprinkle with cornstarch and toss until your fruit is completely coated.
- Transfer to the ramekins. In a medium-small bowl Combine the remaining nut topping ingredients and use a fork to sprinkle over the fruit.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until the top is beautifly golden and the berries are bubbly and soft.
- Best Served warm, with ice cream or whipped cream, if wanted.
Yield: 8 servings | Serving: 1 crisp | Calories: 185 kcal | Carbohydrates: 24g| Protein: 3.5g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 0.5g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 38mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 18.5g | Freestyle Points: 6 | Points +: 5 |