Prep time: 20 mins
Cook time: 45 mins + chill
Calories: 415 kcal per serving
Didn’t figure out yet what dessert to make!! Try this easy and simple pecan pie cobbler recipe and save your day !. This delicious ,amazing and traditional pecan pie is the perfect dessert for a holiday celebration or a family gathering, it can be cut into as many servings as you need, even to feed a crowd. This has been a popular recipe because who doesnt love pecan desserts around holidays !!
Pecan pie has a fluffy texture, there’s literally a pool of caramel created from butter and brown sugar. I’ve made this recipe so many times and I can assure you that it’s always a family favorite. It’s just truly amazing.
- 1 packet Pillsbury refrigerated pie crust.
- 2 1/2 cups light corn syrup
- 2 1/2 cups packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 4 ½ teaspoons vanilla
- 6 eggs, slightly beaten
- 2 cups coarsely chopped pecans
- Butter-flavor cooking spray
- 2 cups pecan halves
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Spray cooking spray in a 9×13 baking dish or grease it.
- Take 1 pie crust from the pouch, unroll it on the working surface.Afterthat , put it in your baking dish.
- In a large to medium bowl with wire whisk, stir corn syrup, brown sugar, butter, vanilla and eggs. Then Stir in chopped pecans.
- Poor half of the filling into a crust-lined dish.
- Now ,Remove the second pie crust from the pouch, unroll on the work surface. Then Place it over your filling. Spray it with butter flavor cooking spray.
- Bake until browned, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Reduce your oven temperature and spoon your remaining filling over browned pastry. Sprinkle pecan halves on top in a decorative way.
- Bake for another 30 minutes longer. Let it chill for 20 minutes. It’s preferable to serve it warm with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream ! Now It’s Ready To Serve !! Enjoy It With Your Beloved Family.
Tips and tricks:
- Pecans are a good source of vitamins B, high in fiber and low in sodium.
- Cobbler when it’s fresh out of the oven pairs astonishingly with vanilla ice cream.
- To avoid air pockets, Make sure you pack your brown sugar firmly into a dry measuring cup.
- Pecans Pre-chopped and pecans halves are often placed in the baking section of any grocery store.
Nutrition Information :
Serving Size: 1 Serving
Calories: 772, Total Fat : 41g ,Protein : 8g , Total Carbohydrate: 101g , Sodium : 295mg