Prep time: 15 mins
Cook time: 40 mins
- 4 tablespoons raw sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cornstarch pinch of salt
- 1 1/4 cups fresh strawberries
- 1 1/4 cups fresh raspberries
- 1 1/4 cups fresh blackberries
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon zest
- refrigerated pie crust
- 1 egg, Once cut, each crust will weigh about 3/4 ounce.
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Whisk cornstarch, sugar and salt In a large bowl.
- Add in berries and mix to coat gently.
- Add lemon juice and lemon zest, then into 4 ramekins divide evenly.
- Cut the refrigerated pie crust into 4 circles about 4-5 inches round. Roll to elongate slightly.
- Then, Cut a heart out of the center and place the crust over the fruit in the ramekins.
- Brush with egg wash.
- Place the ramekins on a rimmed baking sheet and place in the center of the oven.
- Cook for about 40 mins, or until your berries are hot and bubbling, and the crust turns golden.
Yield: 4 servings | Serving: 1 pie | Calories: 206 kcal | Carbohydrates: 36g| Protein: 3.4g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 2.5g | Cholesterol: 50mg | Sodium: 128mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 15.5g |