Prep time: 20 mins
Chill time: 6 hours
Calories: 520 kcal
It’s officially May, hot weather knocking. making it the perfect time for me to start sharing some of my no-bake desserts, there’s this special thing about them that makes them so appealing, which is not having to turn your oven when it’s 80 degrees out.
There’s no better time to make a strawberry cream cheese icebox than now. With the strawberry season ahead of us. This desert is not only simple and delicious, but it’s also the perfect chill for your family and friends during these hot summer days. It goes well with pool parties, outdoor picnics or just as a treat on a date night.
Bring this perfectly refreshing cake at any summer potluck, and I guarantee you’ll go home with no leftovers.
- 2 lb. strawberries
- 2 sleeves (i recommend this crackers) graham crackers
- 8 oz package cream cheese
- 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 3,4 oz package instant cheesecake flavored pudding
- 3 c milk
- 12 oz carton whipped topping
- Clean, cut tops off of strawberries and slice them ¼ inch thick then set aside.
- Place a layer of Graham crackers in the bottom of a 13×9 baking dish. And set aside.
- In a large bowl Combine your cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk and beat with a mixer until creamy.
- Add milk, pudding mixes and continue mixing on low speed until mixture starts to thicken.
- Fold in 2 cups whipped topping until smooth.
- Spread half of the cream cheese mixture over graham crackers.
- Place a single layer of strawberry slices over your cream cheese mixture.
- Put another layer of Graham crackers on top of strawberries. Then cover it with the remaining cream cheese mixture.
- Top cream cheese mixture with a final layer of strawberries Slices.
- Cover and refrigerate for approximately 6 hours.
- Top it with the remaining whipped topping and enjoy.
- Crush remaining graham crackers and sprinkle crumbs over the top.
Tips and tricks:
You can use blueberries or cherries instead of strawberry, also try to use the different varieties of Graham crackers.
In case of any leftovers, which I don’t think so. Cover and store in your fridge for up to two days.
You can bake your Graham crackers, if you want more crunch in your cake.