- Peel the corn on the cob and remove the silks.
- In 5-quart saucepan, Dutch oven or stockpot, heat water and salt to boiling
- place your ears of corn into your heated water, cover the pot, turn off the heat, and let the corn cook in the hot water until tender, about 12 minutes.
- Remove the corn on the cob from the hot water and place on a platter.
- Peel an inch or two of the paper off of one end of a cold stick of butter, Hold onto the paper covered end of the stick of butter, that will help you easily butter the corn on the cob. Sprinkle salt the salt bae way and enjoy.
Tips And tricks:
Grilled steak, pasta salad, or fresh fruit that’s what i like to pair it with.
You can add 1 tablespoon of sugar to your boiling water for some sweetness.
It gets mushy if it’s overcooked, so be careful not to ruin the juicy, crispy taste.