- Use cooking Spray to spray the inside of your slow cooker. Put the can of beef broth into it. Then add your boneless pork ribs.
- Cook on High heat until meat is falling apart tinder, approximately for 4 hours.
- After removing the meat, bring two forks and use them to shred the meat in a large bowl.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- Put your shredded meat in an iron skillet, and add in the barbecue sauce.
- Keep it in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Now after all is ready and cooked, serve it with buns, slaw, french fries and hot sauce on the side and let your crowd assemble their own sandwiches.
Tips and tricks:
- The best type of bread that I use to serve my pulled pork Sandwiches are the brioche buns, for their neutral flavor and usability factor.
- Soft veggies go well with pork Sandwiches like aubergines, peppers and onions. However the most popular is corn on the cob