- First, In a medium size bowl Beat the eggs and milk together
- Second, in a big plastic bag Combine the flour, garlic salt, pepper, poultry seasoning and paprika.
- Then Put your chicken in the bag, seal it and shake it for coating.
- Dredge the flour-coated chicken in the egg mixture and again in the flour mixture.
- Heat the oil in a skillet to 365 degrees. Carefully put the chiken until Brown on all sides.
- On a low meduim heat now, give the chicken another 30 minutes or until it is cooked through.
- Drain it on paper towels for a couple of minutes to get rid of the excess oil, and serve.
make sure that your oil is at the right preheated temperature, when frying. Adding cornstarch to the flour makes the crust more crispier. To enjoy your southern feast to the fullest, you can add mac and cheese, baked beans, mashed potatoes or corn on the cob as side dishes.