Easy directions :
- Preheat your oven to 350°. Cook noodles until all dente, wichever noodle you choose cook them up and add some of the sauce to the noodles, Set aside.
- For the cheese mixture Combine the cream cheese, sour cream and cottage cheese until well blended, set aside.
- Meat sauce, brown the meat and pasta sauce, set aside.
Assemble the casserole
- Put butter cubes in a 9×13 baking dish.
- Pour half of your noodles on top.
- All the cheese filling, spread your cheese mixture well on top of your noodles until covered.
- Pour the rest of noodles on top of the cheese mixture.
- Pour your meat sauce on top of your noodles.
Bake uncovered for 30 minutes, after 30 mins pour the desired amount of grated cheese or mozzarella on top, for a depth flavor. And return to the oven for 15 mins the time for the cheese to melt.
Tips and tricks
Serve with an Italian Salad and cheesy Garlic bread.
Swap out the cottage cheese for ricotta for a more classic flavor.
This a huge dish of food, if you don’t have a 9×13, use two square pans instead. Perfect if you want to freeze some for later.