Preparation Time: 5 Minutes
Cooking Time: 15 Minutes
2 Fish Fillets Salmon, Halibut, Tilapia, Cod, etc.
1 Large Potato, sliced
½ Lemon, sliced
½ Onion, sliced
1 tbsp Olive Oil
1 ½ cups Water
1 tbsp chopped Parsley
1 ½ cup Water
1. Get two pieces of parchment paper and place the fish fillets at the
center of each of them.
2. Top the fish with potato slices, onion, lemon, and parsley.
3. Drizzle with the olive oil.
4. Wrap them up, and then wrap in aluminum foil.
5. Pour a cup of water to your instant pot and put trivet on top. Place
the fish packets on the rack and close the lid.
6. Cook for 5 minutes on HIGH.
7. Do a quick pressure release. Serve and enjoy!
Nutrition: Kcal 310 Total Fats 14g Carbs: 9g Protein 30g Dietary Fiber: 3g