Preparation Time: 5 Minutes
Cooking Time: 35 Minutes
4 ounces dried Ziti
¼ cup dry White Wine
½ tbsp Flour
½ tbsp chopped Tarragon
½ cup shredded Gruyere Cheese
½ tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
½ cup Half and Half
2 Lobster Tails
3 cups Water
Salt and Pepper, to taste
1. Combine the water, pasta, and lobster tails, in the Instant Pot.
2. Close the lid and cook on POULTRY for 10 minutes.
3. Release the pressure quickly and open the lid.
4. Drain the pasta and the lobster tails.
5. Let cool until safe to handle and scoop out the meat.
6. Wipe the IP clean and place the pasta and meat inside.
7. Stir in the remaining ingredients and close the lid.
8. Season with some salt and pepper.
9. Cook for a couple of minutes on SAUTÉ, or until thickened.
10. Serve and enjoy!
Nutrition: Kcal 440 Total Fats 15g Carbs: 44g Protein 28g Dietary Fiber: 1g