Preparation Time: 5 Minutes
Cooking Time: 5 Minutes
1 can Tuna
2 tbsp Butter
1 cup crushed Saltine Crackers
½ tsp minced Garlic
½ cup grated Cheddar Cheese
¼ cup Water
1. Melt the butter in your IP on sauté.
2. Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute.
3. Stir in the tuna and the crackers and pour the broth over.
4. Close the lid and cook on HIGH for a minute.
5. Release the pressure quickly, stir in the cheese, and cook for an
additional minute, also on HIGH.
6. Serve and enjoy!
Nutrition: Kcal 150 Total Fats 3g Carbs: 13g Protein 10g Dietary Fiber: 0g