Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 4 minutes
4 tilapia fillets
3 garlic cloves, minced
2 tomatoes, chopped
2 tbsp olive oil
1/2 cup basil, chopped
1/8 tsp pepper
1/4 tsp salt
1. Pour half cup of water into the instant pot.
2. Add fish fillets into the steamer basket and season with pepper and
3. Place a steamer basket into the pot.
4. Seal with lid and cook on manual high pressure for 2 minutes.
5. then QPR than open the lid.
6. In a bowl, mix together tomatoes, basil, oil, garlic, pepper, and
7. Place cooked fish fillets on serving plate and top with tomato
8. Serve and enjoy.
Nutrition: Calories 168 Fat 8.2 g Carbohydrates 3.3 g Sugar 1.7 g Protein
21.8 g Cholesterol 55 mg