Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 5 minutes
2 salmon fillets
1 tablespoon thyme, fresh, chopped
1 bay leaf
2 tablespoons mustard
Sea salt and black pepper to taste
1 cup fish stock
Slices of lemon for garnish
1. In a mixing bowl, combine mustard, thyme, salt, pepper, and stir.
2. Rub the salmon fillets with this mix.
3. Put the stock and bay leaf into your instant pot.
4. Place the steamer basket inside instant pot and place salmon in it.
5. Cover and cook on high for 5 minutes.
6. Release the pressure using quick-release.
7. Divide the salmon among serving plates and garnish with sliced
8. Serve warm!
Nutrition: Calories: 326 Fat: 20g Fiber: 2g Carbs: 1.4g Protein: 47g