Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 6 minutes
4 salmon steaks
½ cup white wine
1 yellow onion, sliced thinly
½ cup water
1 lemon, sliced
Sea salt and black pepper to taste
1. Add the wine, water, and some salt and pepper into your instant
2. Stir, and place the steamer basket inside your instant pot.
3. Put the salmon steaks in the basket, season with salt and pepper,
cover them with onions, and lemon slices.
4. Cover and cook on high for 6-minutes.
5. Release the pressure using quick-release.
6. Divide the salmon steaks among serving plates and top them with
onions and lemon slices.
7. Serve warm!
Nutrition: Calories: 321 Fat: 19g Fiber: 1g Carbs: 1.2g Protein: 43g